Monday 27 January 2014

Zenmind affirmations


Click here for more images

My name is Thomas Di Leva – and over the past 25 years I’ve been helping thousands of people as a Personal Development Coach in my home country Sweden. In my heart I believe that Your Life is truly a Miracle which Deserves only the Best! The Universe wants you to LIVE YOUR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL HERE AND NOW, and that is why destiny guided you here. I know what you might be experiencing in your life right now…

Or maybe you are longing to Take Your Life To The Next Level Of Health, Wealth And Happiness… Truth be told we all have a human right to manifest the positive change we dream of.

I have personally created and recorded Positive Affirmations mixed in a unique way with powerful scientific Binaural Beats and Isochronic Beats for you. Yes I haven’t mentioned that I’m also singer/songwriter with many hit-songs on the swedish radio since the 80′s and still rocking. Below is a photo of me, Al Gore and Swedish United Nations Ambassador Jan Eliasson after a show in Sweden.

Because I wanted to make it as easy as possible for you to achieve all your goals I had to create something that automatically would work. One day when I was in deep meditation it suddely occurred to me:

Just put on your headphones, push play and automatically experience deep meditative states combined with hypnotic positive affirmations. Relax, Rest and Manifest – Let this powerful Scientific Brainwave Entrainment Technology change your life for you.

Each Module of Zenmind Affirmations takes around 25 minutes to complete. The positive affirmations are...

Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Never Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright © 2012. Computer Parts - All Rights Reserved B-Seo Versi 3 by Bamz Templates